The prep work is 75% of a job. And unless handled properly, the final coat of paint will inevitably fail sooner than expected and cost the homeowner more money.These are just some of the ways B & H Painting and Decorating painters prepare many of the different surfaces on the exterior of your home:
- We provide all paint and materials
- Full area wash prior to painting
- Scrape and feather sand all peeling paint areas.
- Prime all bare wood
- Galvanized metal primer on all bare metal surfaces
- TSP (Tri-sodium Phosphate) on mildew or moss areas
- Wire brush flaking of deteriorating paint
- Caulk small cracks around windows and doors
- Caulk seams in fascia boards
- Pressure Washing chalking surfaces or decks
Masking all windows and doors, protection of shrubbery, landscaping and walkways.
Prime/Paint Siding and Trim:
Spray, roll and hand brushwork as indicated and necessary.
Clean Up / Final Inspection:
Our clean up and final inspection help set us apart from other Kelowna Painting contractors and companies.
- Performed each day and upon completion of the job
- Plant beds cleaned and paint chips removed
- Outdoor fixtures & furniture left as we found them
- All trash is removed from site
- At the end of the project, everything will be as clean or cleaner than we found it.
- Our painting crew will do a final inspection on their own to ensure that all work and cleanup is complete
- Then our owners and painters will ask the customer to inspect the job and any areas of concern will be noted and taken care of
- Touch-up paint is labeled & left with the customer